These conditions apply to use of the following cards: The Ultimate gift for™ Kids, The Ultimate gift for™ Teens, The Ultimate gift for™ Him, The Ultimate gift for™ Her, The Ultimate gift for™ Home, The Ultimate gift for™ Students, The Ultimate gift for™ Active, The Ultimate gift for™ Style, The Ultimate gift for™ Eats, The Ultimate gift for™ Baby and Mum, The Ultimate gift for™ Thanks and The Ultimate gift for™ Beauty and Spa (each a “Card”). The Card is issued by Blackhawk Network (Australia) Pty Ltd ABN 84 123 251 703. If you gift the Card to another person, you must tell them that they will be bound by these terms and conditions. New South Wales, Australia law applies to these terms and conditions. By using your Card you unconditionally submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of NSW.
The Card may be used to purchase goods or services at the participating retailers featured on the Card. Each Card has a specific set of merchants in which it can be redeemed at. For a full and updated list of participating merchants please visit our website www.ultimategiftcards.com.au.
- The Card can be used for purchases of goods and services, at the merchants whose logos appear on the Card in Australia (which excludes cash and cash equivalent transactions at ATM’s over the counter at Financial Institutions and merchants and merchant groups who elect not to accept prepaid gift cards).
- Each time you use the Card, you authorise us to deduct the amount of the transaction from the balance of funds on the Card. The available balance cannot be exceeded. Where a purchase exceeds the available balance, the excess must be paid using another payment method. The Card cannot be used for direct debit, recurring or instalment payments. Authorisations may be declined at some merchants. We are not liable in any way when authorisation is declined or a transaction otherwise does not proceed, regardless of reason.
- You are responsible for checking your transaction history and available balance free of charge as set out at ultimategiftcards.com.au or by calling 1800 862 126.
- The Card is not reloadable and is valid until three years from activation. Any remaining available balance will be forfeited on the expiry date. The Card is inactive until purchased and loaded with funds by the cashier or following successful payment online. Upon purchase of the Card for a predefined fee, you agree to activate and load the card with the nominated amount on the front of the pack.
- Transactions cannot be conducted overseas using the Card.
DISPUTES, PROBLEMS & TROUBLESHOOTING
- For disputed transactions, you should notify Cardholder Services immediately on 1800 862 126 or at www.ultimategiftcards.com.au.
- We will handle all complaints according to our internal dispute resolution procedure. Our dispute resolution procedure requires that we seek to resolve your complaint within 21 days, although it is not always possible to do so.
- The Card is like cash and cannot be replaced if misused, lost, stolen, or damaged. You are responsible for all transactions on the Card, except where there has been fraud or negligence by our staff or agents. If you notice any error relating to the Card, you should notify Cardholder Services immediately on 1800 862 126 or at www.ultimategiftcards.com.au
- For security reasons, including where we suspect fraud or other illegal activity, we may restrict the number of transactions or amount of transactions you can make with the Card, prevent a transaction, or stop the use of the Card. You cannot stop payment on any transaction made with the Card.
- Any refunds on Card transactions are subject to the policy of the specific merchant. Refunds may be in the form of a credit to the Card, cash refund or in-store credit. If the Card expires or is revoked before you have spent any funds resulting from a refund (whether or not the original transaction being refunded was made using the Card) then you will have no access to those funds.
- If you use the Card without presenting it (such as for mail order, telephone or internet purchases), the legal effect will be the same as if you physically presented the Card.
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any changes to the Terms and Conditions can be viewed at www.ultimategiftcards.com.au.
SEVERABILITY & GOVERNING LAW
- If any provision or part of a provision of these Terms and Conditions is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it will be severed from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining provisions (or parts of provisions) will continue in full force and effect.
- The laws of the state of New South Wales apply to this agreement. By entering into this agreement you unconditionally submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales.