When shopping online, enter your card details in the debit/credit card section and not the gift card section.
Certain retailers may not be available for this functionality. See here for more, when clicking on the see here for more the default filter that is selected on the all retailers page is in-store this needs to change to online.
Please note that online merchants cannot perform split tender payments, so the amount of the purchase needs to be less or equal to the value of the card. If the amount of your purchase is greater than the value of your card, please use our exchange card service to make a purchase.
Add to mobile wallet
Add your Ultimate Gift Card to your Apple, Google or Samsung mobile wallet and purchase your favourite item at terminals that accept contactless payments.
Add your eGift to your Mobile Wallet
1. Click on the eGift link sent to your email
2. Fill out the registration form to activate your eGift
3. Click on the Add to Wallet
4. You will be promoted to download My Prepaid Center App if not already installed
5. Your card has been added to your mobile wallet
Add your Physical Card to your Mobile Wallet
1. Go to the Wallet app on your mobile device
2. Click on the plus icon
3. Select Debit or Credit card on the next screen
4. Enter your card details (For Physical Ultimate Cards please enter the expiry 12/2029 in the card details section. Please note the expiry you enter for online purchases and adding to wallet is different to your value expiry. You gift card will expire three (3) years from the date of issue).
6. Your card has now been added to your mobile wallet
Exchange card for an eGift
You can now exchange your Ultimate Gift card for an eGift of a participating retailer on your card.
For online purchases that are greater than the value of the card, the exchange card solution allows you to use the partner eGift for online purchases and you can supplement the additional value with another payment method that is accepted by the merchant.