How to Register Your Ultimate eGift Card
- Check your email to register your eGift card. Within your email, you will need to click on the “Click to View” link. If you cannot see the eGift email in your inbox, please check your spam folder or ensure you entered the correct email address during checkout.
- After clicking the “Click to View” link you will be redirected to www.myprepaidcentre.com.au to register your eGift card. You must register your Ultimate eGift card to use it.
- Enter your details and click next.
- Set a 4-digit PIN for in-store purchases and click next.
- You will be asked if you would like to sign up to create an account to store all your Ultimate Cards. Creating a profile allows for convenient access to your card balance, transaction history, and more. Account creation is optional, if you do not wish to create an account click on “Skip This”.
- You can now view your Ultimate eGift Card at www.myprepaidcentre.com.au.
- After you have registered your eGift card, you will receive a card retrieval email, use this email link to access your eGift Card. Please do not use the original ‘register your eGift card’ email as this link will no longer be valid.
To use your Ultimate eGift card for online purchases, please log into www.myprepaidcentre.com.au and click on “Show Card Number” to reveal your Card Number and CVV. Click here for instructions on how to add your Ultimate Card to your mobile wallet.