Ultimate Teens Gift Card Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions: these conditions apply to use of the Ultimate Teens Gift Card (“Card”), issued by Blackhawk Network (Australia) Pty Ltd ABN 84 123 251 703. If you gift this card to another person, you must tell them that they will be bound by these terms and conditions. NSW law applies to these terms and conditions. By using your gift card you unconditionally submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of NSW.
The gift card may be used to purchase goods or services at any Rebel Sport, JB Hi-Fi, City Beach, Boost Juice, Zone Bowling,Timezone, Kingpin or Playtime store in Australia with “EFTPOS” facilities who accept the gift card, provided that the gift card has enough unused value to make the purchase. The Ultimate Teens Gift Card cannot be redeemed online.
- These are terms & conditions that apply to use of the Ultimate Teens Gift Card. Users of the Ultimate Teens Gift Card accept these conditions of use.
- The Ultimate Teens Gift Cards are not registered to any user. Consequently anyone in possession of the Card may use it. Any use of the Card is deemed to be made by the cardholder. So keep your Card in a secure place. Defaced, mutilated, altered, lost or stolen Cards will not be replaced. If your gift card is lost or stolen, or you suspect an unauthorised transaction, immediately report this by calling 1300 882 590. We may be able to stop the gift card value being used, but require the card number, original balance and expiry date.
- To use you’re Ultimate Teens Gift Card: Swipe the gift card, select “Savings” and then enter the PIN on the back of the gift card.
- The Ultimate Teens Gift Card cannot be redeemed online, for cash, reloaded, returned for a refund, have their balances consolidated to a new gift card, or be replaced after expiry and are not legal tender, account cards, credit or debit cards or securities. Cash will not be given for any unused amount.
- Any cards activated up until 30th March 2018, will have a twelve (12) month expiry period. Any cards activated from 31th March 2018, will have a three (3) year expiry period. Cards may not be redeemed after their expiry date. Any balance that remains on the gift card after expiry will be forfeited and will not be available for use.
- The Ultimate Teens Gift Card cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer unless otherwise advised by the individual merchant.
- There is no GST included in the cost of the gift card. The GST is on the product that purchasers buy with their gift card.
- The Ultimate Teens Gift Card is multi-usable. You may check your balance and expiry date at www.ultimategiftcards.com.au
- All cards purchased at any store are activated when purchased at the point-of-sale. Cardholders are advised to write the month and year of purchase on the back of the card, if this is not done at the point-of-sale.
- If you have a query or complaint about the Ultimate Teens Gift Card, please raise it through any of our contact channels. We are not liable for the availability, quality or fitness for purpose of any goods or services purchased with the gift card. Any dispute about goods or services purchased with the Ultimate Teens Gift Card must be resolved with the merchant. Except for rights which cannot be excluded, any conditions or warranties implied or imposed by legislation or otherwise are excluded from these terms and conditions. To the extent permitted by law, our liability is limited to replacing faulty gift cards.
- Our contact channels are www.ultimategiftcards.com.auor 1300 882 590.
- We may cancel any Ultimate Teens Gift Card, or the Gift Card scheme, for any reason at any time without notice. If so, we may either provide a refund or a replacement gift card of equivalent value unless we reasonably suspect fraud or other illegal activity in relation to a gift card. The gift card remains our property.
- We can vary or replace these conditions of use from time to time (including to introduce new fees) by publishing a notice on the websitewww.ultimategiftcards.com.au. The current version of these conditions is available through our websitewww.ultimategiftcards.com.au.
- The laws of the state of New South Wales apply to this agreement. By entering into this agreement you unconditionally submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales.
- Blackhawk Network (Australia) Pty Ltd of Suite 202, 6a Glen Street Milsons Point NSW 2061 is the Card Issuer.
- EXPIRY DATE: CARDS EXPIRE AT THE END OF THE MONTH WHICH IS THREE (3) YEARS AFTER THE MONTH OF ACTIVATION. CARDS MAY NOT BE REDEEMED AFTER THEIR EXPIRY DATE.