Ultimate Kids Gift Card Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions: these terms and conditions apply to use of The Ultimate Kids Gift Card (“Card”) issued by Blackhawk Network (Australia) Pty Ltd ABN 84 123 251 703. If you give this Card to another person, you must tell them that they will be bound by these terms and conditions. NSW law applies to these terms and conditions. By using your Card you unconditionally submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of NSW.
The Card may be used to purchase goods or services at any Rebel, JB Hi-Fi, Toyworld, Dymocks, Cotton On Kids, Timezone, Australian Geographic, Kingpin and Zone Bowling store in Australia with “EFTPOS” facilities who accept the Card, provided that the Card has enough unused value to make the purchase. The Ultimate Kids Gift Card cannot be redeemed online.
- These terms and conditions apply to use of The Ultimate Kids Gift Card (“Card”). Users of Card are deemed to accept these terms and conditions of use.
- Cards are not registered to any user. Consequently anyone in possession of a Card may use it. Any use of the Card is deemed to be made by the cardholder. So keep your Card in a secure place. Defaced, mutilated, altered, lost or stolen Cards will not be replaced. If your Card is lost or stolen, or you suspect an unauthorized transaction, immediately report this by calling 1300 882 590. We may be able to stop the Card value being used, but require the Card number, original balance and expiry date.
- To use your Ultimate Kids Gift Card: Swipe the Card, select “Savings” and then enter the PIN on the back of the Card.
- Cards cannot be redeemed for cash, reloaded, returned for a refund, have their balances consolidated to a new gift card, or be replaced after expiry and are not legal tender, account cards, credit or debit cards or securities. Cash will not be given for any unused balance or amount.
- Any Cards activated on or before 30th March 2018 will have a twelve (12) month expiry period. Any Cards activated on or after 31st March 2018, will have a three (3) year expiry period. Cards may not be redeemed after their expiry date. Any balance that remains on the Card after expiry will be forfeited and will not be available for use.
- Cards cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer unless otherwise advised by the individual merchant.
- There is no GST included in the cost of the Card. Any applicable GST will only be charged on the goods and services that cardholders purchase with the Card.
- The Card is multi-usable. You may check your balance and expiry date at www.ultimategiftcards.com.au
- All Cards purchased at any store are activated when purchased at the point-of-sale. Cardholders are advised to write the month and year of purchase on the rear of the Card, if this is not done at the point-of-sale.
- If you have a query or complaint about the Ultimate Kids Gift Card, please raise it through any of our contact channels. We are not liable for the availability, quality or fitness for purpose of any goods or services purchased with the Card. Any dispute about goods or services purchased with the Ultimate Kids Gift Card must be resolved with the merchant. Except for rights which cannot be excluded, any conditions or warranties implied or imposed by legislation or otherwise are excluded from these terms and conditions to the extent permitted by law. Our liability is limited to replacing faulty Cards.
- Our contact channels are ultimategiftcards.com.au or 1300 882 590.
- We may cancel any Card, or the Ultimate Kids Gift Card scheme for any reason at any time without notice. If so, we may either provide a refund or a replacement gift card of equivalent value unless we reasonably suspect fraud or other illegal activity in relation to the Card. The Card remains our property.
- We can vary or replace these terms and conditions from time to time (including to introduce new fees) by publishing a notice on the website www.ultimategiftcards.com.au. The current version of these terms and conditions is available through our website www.ultimategiftcards.com.au
- The laws of the state of New South Wales apply to this agreement. By entering into this agreement or using the Card, you unconditionally submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales.
- Blackhawk Network (Australia) Pty Ltd of Suite 202, 6A Glen Street, Milsons Point, NSW 2061 is the Card Issuer.
- EXPIRY DATE: CARDS EXPIRE AT THE END OF THE MONTH WHICH IS THREE (3) YEARS AFTER THE MONTH OF ACTIVATION. CARDS MAY NOT BE REDEEMED AFTER THEIR EXPIRY DATE.